This was my plan until today:
- April 26: Choose footage I will be working with and edit them to make sure the unneeded parts are cropped out.
- April 27: Continue cropping the films. Work with the first funny scenes/ percentage sign holding scene.
- April 28: Continue working on the funny scenes/ the percentage sign holding scenes that correspond with those funny scenes. Work on the voiceover.
- April 29: Continue working on the funny scenes/ the percentage sign holding scenes that correspond with those funny scenes. Work on the voiceover.
- April 30: Make sure all the funny scenes are good and edit the work so far.
I was unable to start editing my PSA for various reasons and did not finish these tasks on the day I have planned to. Instead, I finished editing all the funny scenes/ the percentage sign scenes that correspond to the funny scenes today. So, I am back on track with my schedule. Today I chose the footage I will work with and started cropping the films so they were long enough for me to speak over the voiceover. I made sure the percentage scenes were short since the funny scenes were longer than I have expected. I had some trouble making the transition from one film to another smooth but eventually found the “transition” button and used the simple ones. I made sure the clips were all in mute so the voiceover was clearly heard. It was difficulties using the imovie at first, but found my way to place most of the films together while adding some effects. I am happy with the amount of work i have completed today.